Wednesday 29 July 2015

Catfish

Generally, we think that the hookups are a guy thing. But due to the nature of our society, and also the more technology based methods of communication, there is a real possibility of being catfished.

Many LGBT use fake screen names,.. including me. 

At some point,.. after a few public dates,.. you will willingly accompany your intended to her home.

Once after we had entered and made our way to the bedroom,.. she left to go to the bathroom down the corridor.

Her brother entered the room whilst I was waiting. She had not mentioned that anyone else was in the house, and there had been no indication via noise that there was, I had assumed that we were alone.

Needless to say,  I called out. It was an honest misunderstanding. And she returned.

But as the questions are posed about the nature of incidents.. of being targeted.

I realise how easy it could be for someone to fall prey.

I truly hate the term 'corrective' rape

As for the ambiguity.

If you are being slammed against a wall, to the point you are winded and groped.
With the man slurring "I don't feel any balls"

I am 100% certain that particular attack was motivated by my 'known' sexual orientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment