Wednesday 16 September 2015

Tactics for solitude

Hopefully, your job has some level of autonomy.

And as I said in the beginning, please take the waiting time to demonstrate competence.

So apart from going elsewhere to eat, since eating is sometimes a social event.

If you have managed to maintain a good relationship with your boss..

You can 'unofficially' work flextime,.. in solitude.

eg. Today I arrived late and left late...

So less time with other co-workers... which is still a little awkward.
But you must still do the work,.. and try to maintain a decent level of quality.

Then you are free to go home and ... be safe.

Normally,.. I would be looking forward to the films in the festival which starts tonight, but...
I'm just too drained.

And school starts soon. At least in school, via distance,... I have no issues. The entire thing is conducted in a country with diversity policies,...  Costly,.. but piece of mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment