Wednesday 11 March 2015

A to do list

I have to focus on my school work and family life for a bit.

But so that I do not forget ...the to do list

Since we don't actually have a policy / framework.. to some extent you sort have to do HRs job for your supervisor.

I mean yes, you can just come out and then rely on this country's poor record for discrimination.

Or you can provide them with a bunch of tips

1. Tackling malicious gossip in the workplace.
(this one is established practice and will be rampant)

2. Do actually read the regulations and know the existing general rules.
Pity the Public Service regulations and charge for misconduct is so vague as to include almost anything.

I personally think you can try to engage the unions in tandem with the government, it would speed things along. Maybe it is my limited knowledge of IR, but as far as I understand unions are supposed to support extending rights to workers.






No comments:

Post a Comment