Sunday 1 March 2015

Simplicity

I think I have sorted out some of my feelings regarding the whole work thing.

At the end of the day, what I long for is simplicity.

Keeping track of having who know and who was told what, is at the end of  the day, simply too energy consuming.

I would rather take the flack at face value.

We need to learn to put aside our differences, for we are as diverse as the society that bore us.

As for my own history regarding activism and advocacy... I am feeling very old.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/april/30/newsid_2499000/2499249.stm

I was there, it felt like an earthquake and there were people running towards me with burns and glass sticking out of their faces... blood.

Hopefully we can have a more peaceful transition to acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment